CaribDA is committed to the health and safety of our Conference Participants. In-person events held by CaribDA will maintain the highest of safety standards to protect the well-being of our attendees, speakers and staff. We want your input on whether your personal and/or company policy will prevent you from attending the Conference in-person. To share your feedback, the online Speaker Bio/Abstract Form will ask you to indicate whether you are willing/able to attend in-person vs. virtually. To learn more about what CaribDA is doing to protect you at in-person meetings, CLICK HERE.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Call for Abstracts: CaribDA is planning a three-day program of technical presentations, posters and facility tour. We invite you to submit abstracts on the subjects of desalination, wastewater reuse and related topics listed below. (Note: 2020 Presenters previously notified that they were accepted are not required to resubmit unless there is updated information for committee to consider):
- Building Resiliency in the Water Sector
- Preparing for Climate Change & Disaster Recovery
- Improving PPP Structure in the Caribbean
- Reducing Operating Costs & Improving Efficiency
- Overcoming Plant Operating Challenges
- Blue/Green Desalination / Wastewater Reuse
- Running a Desal Plant During a Pandemic
- Applicable Subject(s) (please reference a Primary Session or, if applicable, an Alternate Subject as well)
- Title of Presentation
- Primary Author: salutation, first name, middle initial, last name, suffix, job title, company, mailing address, phone, cell, email
- Biography of Primary Author to be included (brief one paragraph)
- Co-Author(s): include all information listed above for each Co-Author
- Presenter’s name (only one Presentation will be allowed for a Presenter)
- Contact person, title, phone, and email
- Disclosure if subject matter previously presented or published (when and where)
- Abstracts should be a full page, single-spaced, approximately 200-500 words in length and provide an overview of the paper and its relevance to the theme of the Conference.
If you are interested in presenting, please complete the Bio/Abstract form at the links below.
- Friday, 15th January, 2021 – Deadline for submission of presenter bio/abstract (must be submitted in approved form)
- Friday, 26th February, 2021 – Notification of program committee decisions
- Friday, 21st May, 2021 – For accepted abstracts, PowerPoint presentation must be submitted in the template provided (no paper is required)