The Caribbean Desalination Association (CaribDA) is a non-profit organization and represents members from the Caribbean desalination and water reuse communities, utilities, industries, academia and government as well as individuals interested in water supply improvement in the Caribbean, specifically by means of desalination or water reuse.
Any person, firm, agency, or corporation around the world with either personal or commercial interest or aspirations in the Caribbean region, engaged or interested in desalination or water reuse is eligible to become a general member of CaribDA.
Membership is on a fiscal year base for a two year period beginning on July 1st of year one and ending on June 30th of year two.
- Educational workshops, seminars and conferences, at discounted registration rates, including IDA events.
- Networking and information exchanges – members have access to up-to-date information on worldwide operating data, groundbreaking water research programs, water user needs, products and manufacturer services.
- Publications and reports on membrane plant operations, including the CaribDA Quarterly Newsletter.
- Membership directory – an important reference of technical authorities, suppliers and peers in the industry.
- Membership structures also include opportunities for Companies to purchase Newsletter & Website Banner ads at reduced rates.
In addition, members can become active and involved in the organization by serving on a Committee. Our committee chairs are always looking for fresh ideas and an extra pair of hands! Please tell your friends, colleagues and customers about the value CaribDA brings to you and your organization.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn, contribute and network at a workshop or full conference and join the Association dedicated to Caribbean desalination and water reuse.
Thanks again for considering joining CaribDA and please let us know if you have any questions by contacting email@example.com.