- International Desalination Association (IDA) is the leading global organization dedicated to desalination, desalination technology and water reuse.
- Caribbean Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA) is a regional non-governmental organization established by an Act of Parliament in Trinidad & Tobago in 1991. The CWWA is a grouping of water, wastewater and solid waste professionals in the public and private sectors.
- Caribbean Water & Sewerage Association, Inc. (CAWASA) is a regional organization of water utilities dedicated to serving the growth and development of its members.
- Latin American Association of Desalination (ALADYR) is to promote, protect and develop technologies and projects in desalination and water treatment, water reuse and low consumption standards for sustainability and environmental respect by bringing people together to share their knowledge and experience in order to deliver a better water future for Latin America and the rest of the world.
- The Curaçao Tourist Board promotes the bustling island of Curaçao.
- The International Desalination & Water Reuse Quarterly is an industry news and directory service.
- Global Water Intelligence is the ultimate business development tool for desalination professionals. Containing information on over 19,000 plants and project, this powerful tool helps you find new business opportunities, keep an eye on your competitors and make predictions based on market forecasts.
- Desalination.com the home of Water Desalination Report the most accurate and up-to-date news source for the desalination and advanced water treatment sector.
- The FuturENVIRO website brings you the most comprehensive, thorough and up-to-date information on everything that’s taking place at any time in the environmental sector.