- International Desalination Association (IDA) is the leading global organization dedicated to desalination, desalination technology and water reuse.
- Caribbean Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA) is a regional non-governmental organization established by an Act of Parliament in Trinidad & Tobago in 1991. The CWWA is a grouping of water, wastewater and solid waste professionals in the public and private sectors.
- Caribbean Water & Sewerage Association, Inc. (CAWASA) is a regional organization of water utilities dedicated to serving the growth and development of its members.
- Latin American Association of Desalination (ALADYR) is to promote, protect and develop technologies and projects in desalination and water treatment, water reuse and low consumption standards for sustainability and environmental respect by bringing people together to share their knowledge and experience in order to deliver a better water future for Latin America and the rest of the world.
- The Pan American Development Foundation is dedicated to serving vulnerable people in Latin America and the Caribbean through sustainable community development.
- Global Water Intelligence is the ultimate business development tool for desalination professionals. Containing information on over 19,000 plants and project, this powerful tool helps you find new business opportunities, keep an eye on your competitors and make predictions based on market forecasts.
Global Water Intelligence is the leading publisher and events organiser serving the international water industry. Over the last 15 years we have built our business around being a trusted interface between our clients and their markets, providing our customers with high-level intelligence that enables them to make the most informed strategic decisions for their business.
- Desalination.com the home of Water Desalination Report the most accurate and up-to-date news source for the desalination and advanced water treatment sector.
- The FuturENVIRO website brings you the most comprehensive, thorough and up-to-date information on everything that’s taking place at any time in the environmental sector.
- The Curaçao Tourist Board promotes the bustling island of Curaçao.
- The International Desalination & Water Reuse Quarterly is an industry news and directory service.
- Caribbean Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (CCREEE)
- Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC)
- Caribbean Development Bank (CDB)
- Caribbean Environmental Health Institute (CEHI)
- Caribbean Regional Fund for Waste Water Management (CReW)
- Caribbean Utilities Employees Association (CUEA)
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC)
- Global Environment Facility – Integrating Watershed and Coastal Area Management (GEF-IWCAM)
- Global Water Operators Partnership Alliance (GWOPA)
- Global Water Partnership-Caribbean (GWP-C)
- Inter-American Association of Sanitary and Environmental Engineers (AIDIS) (spanish acronyms)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
- The Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
- The Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (CIMH)
- United Nation Environmental Program (UNEP)
- Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
CAWASA e-Source Newsletters
CWWA InfoStructure Newsletters